Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Celebrity Dopplegangers

We are just starting to come down from Doppleganger Week. As more and more individuals started changing their facebook profile pictures to represent their "dopplegangers," I realized how complimentary people were to themselves. I posted a picture of Miss Geist, the scattered and ratty English teacher from the movie "Clueless", as my doppleganger. I guess I've always been a bit of a realist. After posting this picture, I realized that there were probably a few better choices I could've made concerning who should represent me as my doppleganger. So, I went to one of those websites where you upload a picture of yourself and they tell you who you look like. Apparently, since I wear glasses, I only look like chubby men. Therefore, I was forced to come up with my look-a-likes without the aid of technology. Here are some pictures of celebrities that I feel I have some resemblance to.


DOPPLEGANGERS OF MAGGIE PAST












(From Left: Wednesday Addams, the twin flowergirls in Michael Corleone's wedding from "The Godfather", Enid from "Ghost World")



DOPPLEGANGERS OF MAGGIE FUTURE












(From Left: Miss Geist from "Clueless", Sarah Palin)








(MORE) REALISTIC DOPPLEGANGERS














(From Left: Andrea Rosen, Tina Fey, Janeane Garofolo)






COMPLIMENTARY DOPPLEGANGERS






(From Left: Colleen Corby, Zooey Deschanel, Esther Ofarim)

1 comment:

Glasses in The Woodlands said...

I think all of the stars look great in their glasses that you have pictured. My favorites are Sarah Palin and Tina Fey